Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretražnikPretražnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  Login  

Christina Aguilera Says She's In A Satisfying Relationship

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Drama Queen
tipkam k'o teta za šalterom
tipkam k'o teta za šalterom
Drama Queen

Broj postova : 311
Registration date : 14.08.2007

Christina Aguilera Says She's In A Satisfying Relationship Empty
PostajNaslov: Christina Aguilera Says She's In A Satisfying Relationship   Christina Aguilera Says She's In A Satisfying Relationship Emptypet kol 17, 2007 9:57 pm

Christina Aguilera claims she and husband Jordan Bratman share the pants in their relationship.

The couple - who are said to be expecting their first child - have been married for a year-and-a-half and Christina says they are still "blessed out."

The 26-year-old singer revealed to InStyle magazine: "Nobody wears both legs of the pants - we both take a leg."

"When I first met Jordan, one of the things I loved was that on my worst days, he'd walk into a room and make me smile. He's one of those people who is soothing."

And the 'Dirrty' singer insists she feels no need to tone down her sexy image now she is a married woman and mother-to-be.

Christina said: "Even when I feel an outfit's too revealing, Jordan just says, 'What? You have the body, go ahead!' He knows it's all part of my self-expression. I couldn't really ask for a more supportive husband."

"My sexuality will never die, just take on a different form."

"Just because I may be in love or in a one-man relationship does not mean that I would ever tone it down - that would be conforming."
[Vrh] Go down
https://christinaaguilera.forumcroatian.com

Christina Aguilera Says She's In A Satisfying Relationship
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.